April 21, 2007
(3) And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord (4) And Abel, he also brought of the firstling of his flock and of the fat thereof.And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering
Posted at: 01:14 AM | 0 Comments | Add Comment | Permalink
April 15, 2007
(1) AND Abam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD. (2) And she again bare his brother Abel. And *Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
Posted at: 11:39 PM | 0 Comments | Add Comment | Permalink
April 13, 2007
(23) Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. (24) So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden cher'-u-bim, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Posted at: 02:39 PM | 0 Comments | Add Comment | Permalink
April 10, 2007
(21) Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them. (22) And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
Posted at: 10:30 PM | 0 Comments | Add Comment | Permalink
April 9, 2007
(19) In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, fill thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return. (20) And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.
Posted at: 03:40 PM | 0 Comments | Add Comment | Permalink
April 7, 2007
(17) And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; (18) thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field:
Posted at: 12:20 PM | 0 Comments | Add Comment | Permalink
April 6, 2007
(15) and I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. (16) Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy concerption; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
Posted at: 01:51 PM | 0 Comments | Add Comment | Permalink
April 5, 2007
(13) And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done?And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat. (14) And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
Posted at: 07:57 AM | 0 Comments | Add Comment | Permalink
April 4, 2007
(11) And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat? (12) And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat,
Posted at: 11:42 PM | 0 Comments | Add Comment | Permalink
April 3, 2007
(9) And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, where art thou? (10) And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
Posted at: 08:33 AM | 0 Comments | Add Comment | Permalink